The Napier's

We are quickly learning how hectic life can get with a baby, and as much as we would love to update everyone with each detail and every adventure to conquer there are just so many. We are hoping that we can keep all of our family and friends informed as we reach each milestone along the way.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We have made it to six weeks...




Here we are at the 6 week mark and I can hardly believe that it has already been 6 weeks! I can't even hardly remember sitting in the hospital room mad at Kit swearing that I would NEVER do this again... We are finally getting the swing of things I feel like. Last night Chapman slept from 11pm to 7am, I think Kit and I both forgot what a complete night of sleep felt like. It's crazy! I went back to work part-time this week. A few hours Monday and a few hours today and I will really hit the hours next week! Chapman will be bounced around a bit from grandparent to grandparent but I am hoping this will be good quality time for them and great socialization for him! I am truly blessed to not have to put him in daycare and still be able to go back to work and help support my family! 


Chapman got a Wii character today and got weighed... he is already 11 lbs!!! Nearly doubled his birth weight at 6 weeks old... He is so a daddy's boy! I am getting more and more comments how he is identical to his daddy and how his daddy could never deny him. Kit is loving it and it just makes me smile (especially when I see that sunlight hit his head and that red hair really shine knowing that SO came from his daddy and NOT his momma) ha ha. He has gotten so BIG here are some updated pictures from the last 2 weeks! 
Loving on his mommy





Mommy's favorite overalls!



So Daddy's mini-me! 


This is how daddy cleans house! 





Sleeping like his daddy! 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! It takes me back to when I was in your shoes a few months ago and makes me want to have another baby all over again lol! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, fears, joy and love! We are so glad you are happy! We knew Chapman would be an unspeakable blessing to your little growing family:)
    Love Kevin, Christine and the future Mrs. Napier a.k.a Kaelyn:)

    ReplyDelete