The Napier's

We are quickly learning how hectic life can get with a baby, and as much as we would love to update everyone with each detail and every adventure to conquer there are just so many. We are hoping that we can keep all of our family and friends informed as we reach each milestone along the way.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

1st Doctors Visit

Monday was our very first outing. We went to the doctor to get circumcised, and Chapman did GREAT! However his mommy made a huge scene and freaked out. I handed him to the doctor and began crying and covering my face trying to hide it however I was unsuccessful as Kit began chuckling at me. It was 20 minutes later that I got to go back and see my little man and realized that my little man was tougher than I as he slept through the entire process!!! After that we were not quite done torturing our boy, we took him to the pediatrician. 


Dr. Harris's nurse was not quite as smitten with our boy as we were. When we arrived he had a MAJOR poopy diaper and needed to be changed. As she stood there waiting for us to get him changed he peed on the table and had to get the paper changed. As soon as we got him and the table cleaned up she began examining him and then went to take his temperature, yea ... very bad idea for her.. he then pooped and peed on her! She was yelling oohhh catch it cause it was peeing on her thermometer! After all that excitement Dr. Harris came in and examined him and was very impressed our sweet boy now weighed 6lbs 9oz. She said we need not come back for a month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment